Who will be Mr. Milford this year?

Courtesy of https://twitter.com/BruceMaverick

Cami Munce, Community Editor

The beloved Mr. Milford Pageant is returning yet again. This pageant focuses on the funny and colorful personalities of the male students here at Milford. This is the seventh pageant in the last eight years. It will be held on Feb. 3 at 7 p.m. in the CPA.
“It’s a funny, yet great to see students participate to have a good time and let loose,” said Mr. Gilbert, the Leadership teacher at Milford who has continued this tradition for years now. “A Lot of the students barely know each other, coming from different grades, so it’s nice to see them branch out and try something new.”
This event was started by the previous Leadership teacher and was so popular that the event has continued.
“I’m excited to see how it turns out. I think that it’s gonna be a ton of fun,” said Mitchell Hayes, a junior that is competing in the pageant this year.
¨I think i’m most looking forward to seeing the talent portion,¨ said Riley Simlar, a Milford Junior. ¨It’s funny to see what each person decides to do for their talent.¨
In fact, out of 8 people asked, 100% of them said that they liked the talent portion the most. Last year, Keegan Matthews won with his talent being skating around on rollerblades. It was so popular, that he was asked to perform it again at the WinterFest pep rally.
Be sure to come out on Wednesday to join in the fun.